About Ewing Law PC
Ewing Law PC is a Denver based law firm that provides personalized, compassionate legal help that is effectively tailored to meet clients’ needs. Craig Ewing is a highly respected Denver Superlawyer who has provided clients with powerful and unwavering representation for the past 30 years.
We give our clients the best representation possible. We take a creative approach to cases, are hard-working and persist in achieving positive results on behalf of our clients. Most importantly, we care about our clients.
The attorney and staff at Ewing Law, P.C. have the expertise to handle large and complex cases.
Martindale-Hubbell AV rated - The "A" signifies the highest level of legal ability, while the "V" denotes "very high" adherence to the professional standards of conduct, ethics, reliability and diligence."
Craig Ewing has been a Colorado Super Lawyer for 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. Super Lawyers “is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 60 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.”
Our firm has the resources to fund personal injury cases, which often require the use of state-of-the-art technology. Through the use of videographers, accident reconstructionists, engineers, doctors and other specialists we demonstrate how an accident occurred, the extent of injury and where the liability lies. Compelling case presentation is an integral part of our strategy in achieving favorable outcomes through settlement or trial.
We understand that from each client’s perspective, his or her case is the most important. Every client’s case is important to us – we give each case our best effort and utilize our knowledge, expertise and experience to achieve the best results for our clients. We make it a point to return client calls in a timely matter and keep our clients informed during each phase of litigation.
In addition to offering our clients personalized attention, throughout the years Ewing Law PC. has developed exceptional expertise in a number of practice areas. We are diversified in our focus and work hard to achieve the best results for our clients.
The majority of our practice revolves around handling cases in the following areas:
- Personal Injury
- Health, Accident and Disability Coverage Issues
- Bad Faith
- ERISA Benefit Dispute
- Commercial Litigation
- General Commercial Contracts and Litigation
- Health Care Law
- Products Liability
Craig Ewing Certifications & Selections
Martindale-Hubbell rating: "a v"
Colorado SuperLawyer, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Selected to receive the Professionalism Award by the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association, October 2013.
- Selected for Colorado’s Super Lawyers in 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Selected for Best Lawyers Best Law Firms by U.S. News & World Report in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Selected as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers by The American Trial Lawyers Association, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Selected as one of the Best Lawyers in America in the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 Editions.
- Rated A+ by Martindale Hubbell for 15 years.
- Member, Seven Continents Club [ran a marathon on all seven continents]
- Who’s Who, lifetime member
- CTLA Case of the Year 2007 - Tappert v. Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. This was a landmark arbitration case which established coverage for ABA autism therapy. This pro bono case was selected by the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association as case of the year for 2007.
7175 W. Jefferson Avenue, Suite 1200
Lakewood, CO 80235-2303